Join Us for Three Online Sessions
4 June 2020 | 11:30–15:15 BST
Suddenly, we’re living in a different IT reality—and for both remote workers and digital customers, your service desk is the new face of the business. Therefore, ensuring your service desk tool is agile and can adapt to recent changes needs to be your top priority.
Stay agile and extend your self-service offering. Attend our virtual ESM workshop.
In three bite-sized sessions, you will learn how to use hot topic analytics, build apps to respond to demand and learn to extend your service personnel by introducing a self-service portal. Plus, we are delighted to introduce Barclay Rae (ITSMF Consultant) as he examines how ESM can support business continuity. We’ll cover:
- How you can use your ESM/ITSM software to support your business continuity strategy.
- How to use predictive analytics to make ongoing IT improvements, to maintain service quality.
- How to introduce one fully integrated, easy-to-use self-service portal, that will empower IT and business users with natural language search, social collaboration options, and 24x7 smart virtual agents with embedded machine learning.
Plus, for current customers, we will also explore ways you can:
- How you can use SMAX Studio to build new applications in 15 minutes, to meet new demands
- How to maximize MAX the SMAX virtual bot – and a sneak preview of Max on your Mobile
For a detailed description of what will be convered in each bite-sized session, please view our Agenda:
Register today and take away valuable insights for supporting your employees and customers, while ensuring business continuity during this challenging time.